Why you should upgrade to Firefox 4
Why should you upgrade to Firefox 4 if you haven’t already?
Firefox 4 upgraded their URL bar to the “awesome bar” with improved url finding, single button menu, simplified and improved interface changes, and better usability. Firefox 4 also improved Tabbing. They added special web application tabs, for things like Gmail and Twitter. They also added tab organization with “Panorama” which sorts tabs into manageable groups. Firefox retained innovated tab features like undo close tab and switch to tab too. Firefox 4 also have mobile sync. Keep your phone Firefox 4 and your computer Firefox 4 in sync with each other! Firefox also retains form completion, pop-up blocking, and password management. Firefox also has integrated search with hundreds of customizable search engine add-ons and location aware searching with smart keywords to maximize your likelihood of finding what you want. Firefox also has session restore, a feature which can restore your browser in case it is accidentally closed. Other features include built in spell checking, One-Click Bookmarking, bookmark tagging, download management, RRS Feeds, zoom features, and sports a better user interface than previous versions.
Firefox 4 comes with a host of security features: including anti-virus integration, instant website ID, private browsing / do not track, automatic updates, old plug-in detection, secure updates, anti-phishing, anti-malware, and content security policies. Firefox has always been known for its security, this has not changed.
So check out Firefox 4 and consider making it your browser today! Download here.
3 Comments + Add Comment
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
- What is Google’s 2 step verification?
- Search Engine Marketing for Beginners
- SEO: How does your site work with Google Caffeine?
- Does your small business need a website?
- Quick Guide to E-Mail Marketing
- 10 Must Read Small Business Articles
- The best free android security apps for 2011
- 5 Must Have Free Small Business Android Apps
- How to choose a Web Designer
- How to reach your target audience
- More specialty Web Design!
- Small Business SEO
- Why you should upgrade to Firefox 4
- Specialty Web Design
- Our Keyword Cloud
- Is 2011 The Year of the Android Honeycomb?
- Get Unbeatable SEO!
- Do meta keywords matter?
- The Best Netbook OS
- How to leverage Facebook for business